Chromebooks: Returning students should bring their Chromebooks, adapters and school-supplied headphones on the first day. Please start up your Chromebooks before the first day to ensure they are working properly!
- For troubleshooting, please contact Mr. Hollis, or have your student bring their broken or damaged chromebook to the computer lab and Mr. Hollis will send it out for repairs and provide a replacement.
- While the school can replace broken and damaged chromebooks, unfortunately, they don’t have replacements for lost or broken chargers. Here is a link to a charger you can purchase online.
- Families can also go to the Parent & Family Technology Support Center Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at South Philadelphia High School, 2101 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148 (entrance on 13th St.- press the buzzer).
- New students will receive Chromebooks on or after the first day from their classroom teachers.
- Please note: student passwords have been reset for the new school year. The school district does this every year in the beginning of the year for privacy and security reasons. Students will be provided with their new password by their teacher when they return next week.