William M. Meredith is a caring and collaborative community where students are empowered to own their educational experience through exploration and innovation. We cultivate reciprocal relationships between families, students, faculty, and staff. We encourage and foster a growth mindset for all members of our learning community.
William M. Meredith aspires to become a place of inquiry and innovation where each child is provided with the support needed to flourish. We aim to cultivate well-rounded learners who serve their communities and engage and excel in our complex, interconnected, and ever-changing world.
- There is great joy in discovery and learning
- Educators are facilitators of growth
- All students have unique and valuable talents
- Differentiation is the key to academic success
- Differences are not deficiencies
- People thrive when they adopt a growth mindset
- Failure, challenge, and success are all part of the educational process