Blue Sweatshirts are for grades K-5
Black Sweatshirts are for grades 6-8
Gray Sweatshirts are for all grades K-8
Blue Tee-Shirts are for grades K-5
Black Tee-Shirts are for grades 6-8
Meredith School gear is available for purchase through our online form.
Do the students’ uniform shirts need to have a collar?
Any solid light blue (K-5) or black shirt (6-8) may be worn.
Acceptable: polo shirts, blouses, tee-shirt, uniform dress (light blue or black)
Does the shirt need to be a solid color?
Yes, shirts should be solid color without large logos or brand names.
Acceptable: Pendleton or Polo tend to put their name on the t-shirt pocket.
Not Acceptable: Large logos like Just Do It across the middle of the shirt.
What bottoms can be worn?
All students, K- Grade 8, may wear ANY kind of solid-colored bottoms including:
- Jeans (with no rips or holes)
Not Acceptable: Logos or brand names that run the length of the pant leg.
What type of sweaters and sweatshirts are allowed?
- Official Meredith sweatshirt in any color (blue, black or grey)
- Official Meredith hoodie in any color (blue, black or grey)
- Solid-color sweater or cardigan.
Hoodies are acceptable only if they are Meredith hoodies or solid light blue hoodies.
- Hoods cannot be worn up in the building.
- Students may not carry anything in the hood.