William Meredith Elementary School Uniform Dress Code Policy
Colors for Pants and Skirts: Colors for Tops:
Black, Navy, Khaki White, Light Blue
- Solid white or blue collared golf-style shirts.
- Official Meredith School t-shirts. (The only acceptable t-shirts)
- Stretch fabric pants must be covered by a uniform shirt that needs to reach thigh length.
- Solid colored cardigans, crew neck sweatshirts, or sweaters.
- No other hoodies are acceptable.
- Closed-toed shoes with non-slip soles (sneakers are preferable).
- For inclement weather, please bring shoes to change into during school hours.
- Small post earrings and watches are acceptable.
- No logos, no stripes and no patterns on any piece of clothing.
- No denim
- No baggy or low riding pants.
- No cut-off sleeveless shirts, tank tops, halters, or sheer material. No exposed midriffs.
- No high heels or platforms.
- No sandals or open toe shoes.
Solid black, navy or khaki colored pants, knee-length skirts, stretch pants, skorts, jumpers, or capri pants.
Solid white or light blue collared-shirts,(long or short sleeved) or official Meredith School t-shirts.
Cold Weather Tops :
Solid color cardigans or sweat-shirts. No hoodies.
Physical Education Dress Code:
On assigned gym day students must wear sneakers, solid black, navy, or grey sweat-pants with Meredith t-shirts.
Dress down days:
Any clothing that is school appropriate.
No revealing clothes are acceptable.
Shoes must be safe. Nothing above ankle- no boots in school.
Target, Old Navy, Lands End, and the Children’s Boutique are a few places that offer uniforms at affordable prices.