Welcome to the Meredith Home and School Association’s website. If you have any questions, comments or ideas or you would like to volunteer at one of our many events, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are many activities going on during the month of December. Here are the highlights:
- Monday, December 5: Kindergarten registration and enrollment meeting with Ms. Overton at 6pm
- Tuesday, December 6: Cheryl Arrington Roebuck Dedication and Concert at 7:00pm
- December 6-8: Holiday Shop for Grades K-5.
- Wednesday, December 7: Meredith Open House, K-5 at 9:00 am, 5-8 at 10am
- Friday December 9: Plaid Shirt Day, $1.00 or more to benefit the Technology Department
- Friday, December 9: General HSA Meeting, 8:45 a.m. in Cafeteria
- Monday, December 12: Meredith Holiday Show. Tickets are available for 1:30 and 7:00 show in the Main Office. Checks made payable to Meredith School.
- Wednesday, December 14: Meredith Middle School Open House, 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, December 15: Mark your calendar for Meredith Parent Networking event.
- DON’T FORGET to order your holiday cards and gifts through our Shutterfly storefront (included Shutterfly, Tinyprints, Wedding Paper Divas, or Borrowlenses) and shop for gifts on Amazon Smile. These are all passive ways to support Meredith School!
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR THE HOLDAY SHOP, DECEMBER 5-9 http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d44aca92da0f94-holiday
Our Annual Giving Fund is ongoing. Please donate to help sustain programs and to support the upcoming resurfacing, slated to begin June, 2017.